Pacific NorthwestBook - 2017
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Pacific Northwest will lead you straight to the best attractions this beautiful region has to offer.
This newly updated guide covers all the major cities, from Portland, Oregon, to Seattle, Washington, to Vancouver, British Columbia, and provides all the insider tips you need, whether you want to kayak on Lake Ozette in Olympic National Park or go shopping in downtown Seattle's Columbia Center. Explore the culture, history, architecture, beaches, and scenic walks area-by-area.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Pacific Northwest .* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights.
* Detailed city maps include a street finder index for easy navigation.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Pacific Northwest truly shows you what others only tell you.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.