How to Shoot Great Photographs With Any CameraeBook - 2010
With more than 350,000 copies sold, Understanding Exposure has demystified the complex concepts of exposure for countless photographers. Now updated with current technologies, more than one hundred new images, and an all-new chapter, this new edition will inspire you more than ever to free yourself from "auto" and create the pictures you truly want.
In his trademark easy-to-understand style, author Bryan Peterson explains the relationship between aperture and shutter speed, including how to achieve successful exposures in seemingly difficult situations. You'll learn:
* Which aperture gives you the greatest contrast and sharpness, and when to use it
* Which apertures guarantee the background remains an out-of-focus tone
* Which one aperture--when combined with the right lens--creates an area of sharpness from three feet to infinity
* How to creatively use shutter speed to either freeze an action or imply motion
* Where to take a meter reading when shooting a sunset, snow, or a city at dusk
With new information on white balance, flash, HDR, and more, this updated classic will inspire you to stop guessing and take control of your settings for better photos anytime, anywhere, and with any camera.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
From the critics
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
whitehots_pmpl thinks this title is suitable for 12 years and over
whitehots thinks this title is suitable for 13 years and over
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.