5 Ways to Know About YouBook - 2001
If you have ever wondered what makes you think, feel, and act the way you do; why you get along well with some people, but not with others; or what makes you the complex person that you are-here are some answers. For centuries, people all over the world have been asking themselves these same questions. Different cultures and eras have developed ways to try to explain what makes each of us unique individuals. This book introduces five popular methods of self-exploration:
- Astrology looks at the position of the stars during the exact moment you were born.
- Palm reading explores the lines and shape of your hands.
- Numerology interprets the number in your birth date and name.
- Chinese Horoscopes look at the animal that rules the year of your birth.
- Handwriting analysis shows how the way you write is influenced by your personality traits.
Each method gives you a different slant on your strengths, your weaknesses, your career aspirations, and other special qualities that only you possess. All of them help you learn about who you are and what you may become. Enjoy your journey to self-knowledge!